Friday, May 06, 2005

Fun with Images

Lindsey: Welcome and thanks for joining!

You can't use images in comments, only in new or edited posts. Try creating a new post and see if you can figure out some of the fun stuff!

To post an image, see this link: Blogger Help: How do I post pictures?

Here's how I do it ...I use step #4 because I already have webpages in several different places. I upload the new image to BaerCom.com or ShinerTX.com or other place, then link to them. But then, I'm a webmaster and have been doing this for several years.

I will try to figure out an easy way for everyone all of us to upload pictures to a common place for "The Baer Facts". In the meantime, use images that are already on the web or figure out something else that will work for you.

Or ... e-mail me the picture(s) you want to post and I'll put them somewhere on the web and tell you how to make them appear. There ... that's better, isn't it?

Sorry, but you must be a nerd to use advanced features ... like this:

click photo to enlarge


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home