Can't sleep ... dumb dog
Early this morning, I was dreaming of an adventure and was awakened by Pepper, our Yorkshire Terrier. I'm a light sleeper, so all it takes is a quiet growl. "Dad, I have to go outside," he's telling me. That's enough to get me awake. Might as well get up now ... ... Now that I'm up, I connect to the web, check my office mail InBox. Delete the spam. Hey, I'll write something on "The Baer Facts" BLOG for you to read later.
Hope all is well with Lindsey as she gets ready for her last final of the semester. She came home this week as a surprise ... was great to see her and get to visit. Her boyfriend, Scott, was busy studying for his finals (REAL ones) and was in no mood to play. Baylor is suiting Lindsey well and Elementary Education is a great match for her interests and abilities ... she's really developed a heart for children, especially the underprivileged. What a blessing she will be (is) to them. Keep up the good work, Li!
This could go on, but I'm done for now. Check back some other time, or join up and I'll give you rights to add to "The Baer Facts."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home